Minfdful Tai Chi recently delivered introductory sessions as part of a staff training event working with the Fiver Rivers Multi Academy Trust in Sheffield https://www.fiveriversmat.uk/about-us/. Below is a copy of the google review left by Emma Farmer who commissioned the sessions and some feedback from staff attending.
- “David recently led a Tai Chi session for our staff team at a trust wellbeing event. The feedback from the team was incredibly positive. David, with his engaging and kind nature, helped people to relax into the sessions with ease. Many staff members are now keen to continue with Tai Chi to build their mental and physical strength and resilience. Thank you David for an incredible afternoon. From all of us at Five Rivers MAT.”
- David helped us to relax into the session without making us feel out of place.
- Very interesting to learn how we can control every part of our bodies to build mental and physical strength.
- Never done this before but will take it up now.
- It was a relaxing and fun way to exercise
- It was a really relaxing experience
- I liked Tai Chi the best because it made you think how you use your body. This can relieve stress and mine is a physical job!